Click on the links below to jump to each section:
1. How We Collect and Use Information
2. Sharing of Your Information
3. Your Choices about Your Information
4. How We Store and Protect Your Information
5. Children’s Privacy
6. Links to Other Websites and Services
7. GDPR FAQ
8. How to Contact Us
How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU DIRECTLY
- Account information: You can browse through most of our site without providing personal information. We will ask that you create an account on our site when you opt to make a purchase of our cards or products or other transactions purchased on this site.
- Information Collected: Your name, location, phone number, email address. Additional questionnaires (using forms) to inquire about available cards and/or products or to request a special order card may be gathered. You have control how much personally identifying information you wish to provide.
We will only collect information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To verify identity
- To open and manage an account
- To identify customer and purchase preferences
- To deliver requested products
- To collect and process payments
- To meet regulatory requirements
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
We also automatically collect some information about visitors to our site:
- Technical Data from a Visitor’s Computer and etc.: We collect the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available about visitors, such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally how many people visit our site from certain geographic regions, how often they visit and how they found us. Information about the site stats can be found at https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit http://aboutcookies.org. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising visit http://youronlinechoices.eu (EU based) or http://optout.aboutads.info (US based). On a mobile device, you may also be to adjust your settings to limit ad tracking.
How We Share Your Information With Others
- We will only use or disclose our user’s personal information where necessary to complete the transaction at the time the information is collected.
- We will not use or disclose user’s personal information for any other purpose unless we obtain consent to do so.
- We will not sell user’s personal information to other parties.
Your Choices About Your Information
User Account data. For those who have created an account while completing a transaction, you can change the personal information stored on our site by visiting https://RandMCards.com/my-account where you can view and edit your account information.
Data Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to ensure delivery. The account will be deleted if it is inactive for over six months.
If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your account information, you can contact us directly at info@RandMCards.com.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
Storage and Processing: Personal information collected through this site is stored and processed in Canada. Our web site hosting services are through IslandHosting.com.
Keeping your information safe: R and M Cards cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our Service is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13, please contact us at info@RandMCards.com
Links to Other Websites and Services
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
What personal data does R and M Cards collect and store, and for what purposes?
The following data is collected when completing a transaction:
- Mandatory data – RandMCards collects your Name, Email address, Phone Number, Street Address, IP Address. This data is used in communications, user tracking, transaction processing and communication, and marketing.
- Optional data – RandMCarnds may collect information to reply to your requests for information. This data is optional and not used in any automated processing or profiling.
Where can I find a list of this web site’s subprocessors?
Here is a non-exclusive list of our subprocessors and what they are used for. This list is subject to change as our business and web site evolves.
|Nature of Processing:
|Content and resource management software used for the website
|Plugins and additions to the WordPress.org software including JetPack, WooCommerce for tracking and transaction processing.
|Credit Card Transactions (No credit card information is stored on ScrapbookEssentialsBC.ca).
|Authentication, tracking, translation.
|Marketing and information sharing.
Requests to download, edit or remove Personal Information from the site.
Requests concerning downloading, editing or removal of personal information stored on the web site can be made by contacting our Privacy Officer:
How to Contact Us
R and M Cards
Attn: Privacy Officer